- Support our team in delivering creative communications for many different organisations and projects in the UK and Europe.
- Design and produce a wide range of communications for print, digital and multimedia, including web interfaces, social media graphics, publications, infographics, signage and exhibitions.
- Collaborate with web developers to create innovative tools to communicate complex information.
- Work with our suppliers to oversee the production, delivery and installation of communication materials.
- Work with people from other organisations on partnership projects, including attending and contributing to meetings online and in-person.
- Keep a record of your work for the purpose of project monitoring and reporting.
Countryscape is a multi-disciplinary company, combining the creative skills of a communications agency with the scientific knowledge of an environmental consultancy.
We have been working for over 20 years in the environmental and tourism sectors, providing expertise in graphic design, branding and marketing, web-development, signage, exhibitions and more. Our UK clients include the National Trust, National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, National Lottery-funded projects, local authorities, charities and private businesses.
Countryscape is also a partner in Oppla, a web-based knowledge hub and community focussed on research and innovation. Oppla has grown to become the world’s largest community dedicated to nature-based solutions and it is through Oppla that our team also works on numerous European projects (predominantly those funded by the EU Horizon programme).
Conditions of service
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000
Hours of work: The basic working week is 37 hours. Some evening or weekend work may occasionally be required for which time off in lieu can be taken.
Annual leave: Annual leave entitlement is 25 days plus 8 public holidays.
Location: Based in our Manchester office with flexibility for hybrid working. You will occasionally be required to travel to meetings around the UK and in Europe.
To apply for the position, please complete the Application Form on this page and upload a copy of your CV. Applications without a fully completed application form will not be considered. Enquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11:00am, Monday 27th November 2023
Interview dates: 4 – 8th December 2023
Equity and Diversity
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background. We value diversity and acknowledge the underrepresentation of people from certain backgrounds both within our sector and team.
This will not be used to select candidates
The data you provide will be used to monitor whether we are receiving applications from candidates across the whole of society. It will enable action to be taken to ensure that no group is treated unfairly.
This is entirely voluntary
Your response will be kept completely separate from your application and your answers will be treated confidentially and anonymously and will not affect your application in any way.
To submit your answers, click here to fill out a short survey. If you do not wish to submit any responses, please skip this and complete the form below.