Over the years we have built up a wealth of expertise that we pass on to clients through our training and support programme.
Our services are fully flexible and customisable, for example: we can deliver training to individuals, small groups or larger teams; organise external events or run sessions on-site at client premises; we can also provide training and support remotely via the internet or telephone.
Areas in which we offer training include:
- Understanding and using ‘sense of place’ (including dedicated training for tourism businesses)
- Landscape Character Assessment and field survey
- Consultation, facilitation and community planning
- Branding and communication strategy
- Websites and Content Management Systems (CMS), including Drupal, WordPress, Joomla! and Mambo
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Graphic design tools and techniques, including use of industry-standard softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Quark Xpress.
Please contact us to discuss how our training and support programme can help your organisation.