Since our company was established, we have worked closely with a small number of local printers to develop a ‘responsible’ printing service, which aims to minimise the environmental impacts of the printing industry.
We endeavour to produce high quality printed materials that are as close to 100% recyclable and biodegradable as possible.
We achieve this by:
- Printing onto recycled and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper, which is sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Using vegetable oil-based inks, which are not only free from toxic substances that harm the environment, but also enable printers to maintain their equipment more cleanly (using less chemicals) and efficiently (using less energy)
- Encouraging our clients to make responsible choices and consider the ‘lifecycle’ of their publications: for example, avoiding non-recyclable materials (such as plastic coatings) that may prevent a publication from being recycled at the end of its life
In terms of cost, our printing service is highly competitive and aims to dispel the myth that responsible printing comes at a premium.
By working in partnership with our approved printers, we are able to:
- Keep costs down without compromising on quality
- Source a wide range of paper stock from specialist suppliers
- Deliver finished products to anywhere in the UK
For more information about our responsible printing service, including cost quotations, please contact us