We specialise in providing affordable audio-video solutions, which are designed to help clients make use of audio-video technology while the avoiding the high costs that are normally associated with this area of work.
Our services include:
- Recording interviews as part of consultation and interpretation projects (e.g. ‘vox pops’ and oral histories)
- Recording events, such as workshops and conferences
- Developing podcasts and audio trails
- Incorporating audio-video within websites, interactive maps and other web-based communications
- Producing and editing short films and soundtracks with the involvement of local communities
- Sourcing royalty and copyright-free audio (e.g. to accompany videos, or for use at events or in presentations)
Through our partners, we can also provide more specialist and technically advanced services, including professional audio-video suitable for broadcasting.
For more information, please contact us.